Tuesday, December 2, 2008
The Deuce
Today I had my 36 week appointment which the whole family attended (and by whole family I mean Billy and Jack). Jack likes to come with me because he can hear the baby's heartbeat and more importantly because he can see boats, ambulances and a helicopter from any of the windows in the office. Because of my doctor's concern that the baby was breech, we ended up with a surprise ultrasound. The Deuce is head down, weighs about 5 lbs, 10 oz and, despite measuring closer to 35 weeks in many respects, has a fairly large head, much like Jack. Sweet. If the Deuce has not made an appearance before December 29th, I will be induced on that day, in order to make sure my doctor is in town and to nab the all important tax deduction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Getting closer ... this is all very exciting news. I will be sending you all my "talking the baby into appearing early" mojo so you can skip the pitocin. XXX SKL
ReplyDelete