Jack began spewing words at such a prodigious rate that I never had a chance to write down the funny things he said. As Billy reminds me we don't have many of those on videotape either but I'll let you guess what happens when your child is doing something funny/cute/otherwise memorable and you pause to find the videocamera, take off the lens cap and start filming. Either the moment has already passed or the only shot you can get is of your kid's forehead because he's licking the camera lens. Anyway, I digress. Before my mind goes entirely, I thought I would try to remember Jack's funny words.
He called our friend Curtis "Jesus" for a while. Now it's just Kirkus. I miss the sacrilege...
Octopus - appa-tata
Canteloupe - t-bop
Buster (my father) was first Butts and now Butter.
Band-aids are beebees.
Swings (and the act of swinging) - wee
Noodles - noonies
And of course, my mind is now blank with all the rest of the cute things he used to say. Serves me right. Maybe they'll come to me in the middle of the night, as all important things do.
so does that mean i can now address ross as butts? i hope so!
ReplyDeleteoddly enough, he didn't find it quite as funny as i did!
ReplyDelete