This past weekend we were in New Orleans for the wedding of Beth and Christian (known to Jack as Auntie Beth and Big Fur). Jack stayed with Lulu and Buster while Will came along with us for obvious reasons (see post re bottle strike below). Will was beautifully behaved, unlike Jack who attended a wedding at a similar age and had a miserable time.
The weather was beautiful, the bride looked truly gorgeous and everyone had a blast. I met Beth (and our friend Andy) when I worked at Williams and Connolly as a paralegal right out of college. I showed up for my library tour and saw Beth standing by the elevator, wearing a blue cardigan tied around her neck. She looked like my kind of people. I like to say it was love at first sight. Over the last six years, we have come to love Christian just as much and we couldn't be happier that the two of them tied the knot. Now if I can just convince them to stay in town...
No comments:
Post a Comment