In a seemingly unbelievable turn of events, Will is already six months old. He is 17 and a half pounds and 28 inches (50th and 90th percentiles, respectively). Jack had him beat on the weight at six months but Will is definitely taller (score one for each of them).
On other fronts, he also got his first two teeth this week (two full months sooner than Jack did). Poor thing has been attempting to chew on anything that passes by his face but he has yet to wake up in the night.
Will has recently discovered Charlie - he watches Charlie all the time and loves to pet him (supervised of course). Charlie takes it all in stride. I think living with a toddler has made Charlie appreciate the immobility and relative quiet of a baby.
He absolutely cracks up every time I make up some silly song about the mundane activity in which I am engaging. It is thus perfect that Kristen (aka Aunt Kiki) is his godmother...
Brotherly love continues to know no bounds. The boys now can take baths together (and by bath, I mean a real bath - not just taking a dip in the chlorine) and generally hang out and amuse each other.
Jack also likes to feed Will. I am certainly not going to turn down an offer of help, even from a 2 year old...



I am envious on so many fronts. A) charlie is WAY bigger than rhonie (WHO IS TWO MONTHS OLDER THAN HIM!) B) charlie sits up WAY better than rhonie (WHO IS TWO MONTHS OLDER THAN HIM!) C) your kids can bathe together. did i mention rhonie isn't a champion sitter upper? and that she is TWO MONTHS OLDER THAN CHARLIE?
ReplyDeletejeesh.