Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our family photographer

Ever since we had Jack, I have been slightly OCD about taking pictures. I wish I could capture every moment, every feeling, every expression of Jack and Will's childhood because I am already starting to forget things. Fortunately, we have a great digital SLR (thank you Buster!) that I love and carry with me everywhere. Hence the myriad monthly pictures (and yes I know I have yet to send out Will's pictures).

Billy is often annoyed because I am too often memorializing a moment instead of just being in it. To that end, I decided that we should have a family photographer, like the First Family.

Enter Kelly Willette. She is not only an incredibly talented children's photographer but also an all around fabulous person. If you are ever in Virginia, please have her photograph your kids. You won't regret it. She has an unbelievable ability to capture every aspect of a child's personality. It's uncanny. Her website is www.willettedesigns.com. If I had all the money in the world I would have Kelly photograph my children once a week...sigh.

Before Will's arrival, we signed up for Kelly's "baby plan." So we have her every three months until Will turns one! My own personal family photographer...







3 comments:

  1. baby plan? this is GENIUS. i am so going to fwd this to the woman who took our pix last year ... what an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it IS genius. one time fee, and she comes every three months through the first birthday. it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete